India is witnessing a startup revolution. Standing at third globally, the Indian startup base is expected to witness a YoY growth of 10-12% as per NASSCOM’s 2016 Indian Startup Ecosystem report. To capitalize the potential of India’s innovators and entrepreneurs a vibrant financial ecosystem is essential.
There are various popular & innovative methods available to raise funds in the start-up community nowadays, however, startup funding can still become a critical task if one doesn’t understand the finer nuances involved in the process –
- How do potential investors view your startup?
- What approach of scaling up do investors seek in an entrepreneurial venture?
- Evaluating the pre seed / seed investment. Apart from capital, what else can an investor bring to the table?
- How can a startup maximize their chance of raising the first round of funding?
- When and how VCs wants to plan for an exit?
“Fundraising Essentials for Startups” is a one day intensive workshop exclusively designed for startup founders, aspiring entrepreneurs and professionals in key roles handling fund raising & investor relations. Participants will get a chance to hear and interact with leading industry practitioners, startup investors and key stakeholders to understand the best ways of getting funded. Also, learn how to structure a successful investment deal, term sheet negotiation & documentation process.