The third edition of the annual American Bazaar Technology Conclave will be held in Bengaluru on January 23. More than a dozen CEOs, and business and technology leaders from the United States will address the event, which will focus on the latest trends and technologies in the US technology market.
Additionally, the Conclave will cover a wide range of topics, including US immigration, technology education opportunities, entrepreneurship and mentoring, said Jayshal Sood, the American Bazaar Verticals and Events Coordinator.
Admission is free for the first 50 registrants, he said.
Business strategist and author Dan Waldschmidt, prominent immigration lawyer Sheela Murthy, Indian American political and business leader Sanjay Puri and technology leader Dr. Satyam Priyadarshy are among the notable speakers who will address the meet.
Murthy, the founder of Murthy Law Firm, one of America’s largest immigration law firms, will conduct a workshop of US immigration.
Puri, founder of the US India Political Action Committee (USINPAC) and Optimos, Inc, and Dr. Priyadarshy, Chief Data Scientist at Halliburton and president of the Washington, DC, chapter of TiE, will deliver keynote address.
Waldschmidt, an unconventional business strategist who helps companies all over the world arrive at business-changing breakthrough ideas, will deliver a special address.
The following are some of the keynote addresses, workshops and panels, according to Sood:
- The tech industry, immigration and presidential politics
- Next generation of technology workforce
- Emerging technologies
- H-1B, L1 and immigration workshop
- Tech education opportunities in the United States
- Setting up a tech business in the US: challenges, opportunities
- What are investors looking at in tech startups?
Other speakers include:
- Amod Desai, Agile Coach, US Department of Homeland Security
- Jill Martin, President, University of North America, Vienna, VA
- Marty Martin, CEO, University of North America, Vienna, VA
- Shameem Hameed, Founder, ZH Healthcare, Washington, DC
- Syed Najam Hussain, Director, Ecell Healthcare, Inc.
- Binny Cherian, Chief Operating Officer, QBurst USA
- Kirit Udeshi, CEO, Forte Consultants, Washington, DC
- Sri Peddu, Managing Director, Powerhouse Ventures USA
- Chida Chidambaram, Managing Partner, Blitzar Ventures, Washington, DC
- Sanjay Mittal, Founder, eHealthObjects, Richmond, Virginia
The Conclave, which will run all day, will be held at The Lalit Ashok Bangalore. More information about the conclave can be found on its official website, http://events.americanbazaaronline.com.
The target audiences of the Conclave include technology professionals working in US and global companies, those exploring employment opportunities in the global and US markets, those that have applied for H-1B or L1 visas, or intend to do so, those who intend pursue higher education in the United States, and those that are exploring business opportunities in the United States.
Launched in 2014, the American Bazaar Technology Conclave has brought a bevy of prominent speakers from the United States to Bengaluru. Keynote speakers in the past included Rey Ramsey, a former head of the US technology industry lobbying arm Technet, and Andy Dey, former managing director of SAP Labs India and current Global Head of EdgeVerve.
The conclave is hosted by AB Events, which is part of The American Bazaar, the most visited South Asian digital news source in North America. Current and past sponsors of AB Events include Fortune 500 companies such as Wells Fargo and SAP, and global airline giants such as Qatar Airways, Turkish Airlines, and Air India, among other companies.